IDPF HTML5 & EPUB 3 Seminar: March 25 at Paris Book Fair
IDPF is pleased to announce a technical seminar on HTML5, EPUB 3, and digital book production on March 25, 2013 at the Paris Book Fair (Salon du Livre). The day-long program (bi-lingual French/English) will cover the nuts and bolts of HTML5 and EPUB 3 from a publisher's perspective, and provide practical examples of best practices and emerging tools for cost-effectively producing, managing, and distributing digital book content and metadata. Register now and discover the next generation of digital publishing innovation and enhance your network by meeting leading digital experts convened in Paris.
Speakers will include:
- Robin BERJON, Editor, HTML5 Specification - W3C
- Bill McCOY, Executive Director - International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
- Luc AUDRAIN, Head of Digitization, Hachette Livre
- Bill KASDORF, Vice-President, Apex Covantage
- Peter MEYERS, Author and Content Innovator - Semi-Linear
- Daniel WECK,Software Architect - DAISY Consortium
- Mark BIDE, Executive Director, EDItEUR
- Pierre DANET, Chief Digital Technology Officer - Hachette Livre
- Alban CERISIER, SNE and Editor, Editions Gallimard
A startup showcase session will also feature emerging innovators and solution providers including 4D Concept, Actialuna, Aquafadas, Archicol, Gutenberg Technologies, IGS-CP/Néolibris, and Publiwide.
This event is produceed by IDPF in collaboration with Reed Expositions and the French Publishers Association (SNE). Register now; IDPF and SNE members receive 20% discount Registration also includes access to Paris Book Fair during March 22-24 2013. Registration website: http://www.salondulivreparis.com/GB/PRO/IDPF-PE.htm .