Library disappears when I try to add certain books to library

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've been trying to view an epub3 that I drafted in InDesign CC. However, whenever I attempt to load the document to my Readium Library (using the Chrome plugin, v. 2.15.2), the document fails to load AND all existing documents in my library simply disappear.

No error message is generated, so I have no clue what is causing this problem. It doesn't happen with every document I try to load, and seems to happen more often with larger books than small ones, but since the longest book I've tried to publish is only 20 pages, I have trouble believing it could be a simple issue of some files being too large. The document that has been failing to load contains videos, but I have seen these work in Readium before.

I took a brief screencapture video of the issue occurring, which can (hopefully) be viewed at: http://tinyurl.com/os69h4m.

Has anyone else encountered this problem before? A workaround would be ideal, but I'll settle for any theories about what could be causing this.

Thanks!
~Sean

There was a known bug of like this when an EPUB with very large and/or many audio or video assets was loaded. Is that true in this case? There is a new release of the Readium Chrome Extension available in the store that fixes that bug. Can you upgrade then retry?

Secondary menu