error readiumjsviewer build output

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am still not able to create a build-output on my windows 7 64bit pc. I tried several occasions and with different master versions like 0.20 0.21 and 0.22 alpha and the development version. Went trhough the steps from read.me. Installed cli of node git npm grunt bower . In the npm log I get following message: Can anyone help me.

0 info it worked if it ends with ok
1 verbose cli [ 'node',
1 verbose cli 'C:\\Users\\Rienk\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js',
1 verbose cli 'run',
1 verbose cli 'dist' ]
2 info using npm@2.14.0
3 info using node@v0.12.7
4 verbose run-script [ 'predist', 'dist', 'postdist' ]
5 info predist readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha
6 verbose unsafe-perm in lifecycle true
7 info readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha Failed to exec predist script
8 verbose stack Error: readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha predist: `npm run build && node ./readium-js/readium-shared-js/readium-cfi-js/node_modules/mkdirp/bin/cmd.js dist`
8 verbose stack Exit status 1
8 verbose stack at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Rienk\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\lifecycle.js:214:16)
8 verbose stack at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:110:17)
8 verbose stack at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Rienk\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\spawn.js:24:14)
8 verbose stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
8 verbose stack at maybeClose (child_process.js:1015:16)
8 verbose stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1087:5)
9 verbose pkgid readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha
10 verbose cwd C:\Users\Rienk\readium-js-viewer
11 error Windows_NT 6.1.7601
12 error argv "node" "C:\\Users\\Rienk\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "run" "dist"
13 error node v0.12.7
14 error npm v2.14.0
15 error code ELIFECYCLE
16 error readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha predist: `npm run build && node ./readium-js/readium-shared-js/readium-cfi-js/node_modules/mkdirp/bin/cmd.js dist`
16 error Exit status 1
17 error Failed at the readium-js-viewer@0.20.0-alpha predist script 'npm run build && node ./readium-js/readium-shared-js/readium-cfi-js/node_modules/mkdirp/bin/cmd.js dist'.
17 error This is most likely a problem with the readium-js-viewer package,
17 error not with npm itself.
17 error Tell the author that this fails on your system:
17 error npm run build && node ./readium-js/readium-shared-js/readium-cfi-js/node_modules/mkdirp/bin/cmd.js dist
17 error You can get their info via:
17 error npm owner ls readium-js-viewer
17 error There is likely additional logging output above.
18 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

It won't build the different versions output for the readium viewer. Why Is it not possible to get a already deployed readium viewer and Lite version from the latest stable build available from github without the hassle of all these cli installs

Can you please repost this on the readium-js-viewer issue tracker:

https://github.com/readium/readium-js-viewer/issues

That is more of a developer's forum and you are more likely to get some good answers.

Secondary menu